Four main stage sessions, one out-of-this-world keynote speaker, 50 breakout sessions, 20+ hours of training, one BIG party, plus tons of opportunities to consult with Personify experts…That’s just the beginning of what’s to come at PersoniFest 2020!
We’re excited to announce that the PersoniFest Agenda is LIVE! Our team has spent the past several months gathering feedback, evaluating past events and working with our programming committee to gather proposals and design a valuable experience for all PersoniFest attendees. Whether you’re a first-time attendee looking for ways to optimize your event tech stack or a veteran attendee leading your organization through a major transition to the cloud, PersoniFest has something for you!
We’ve even put together a full suite of content for our Health & Wellness clients covering topics like SaaS training, new features, membership and program reporting, and a roundtable discussion on the future vision of fellow YMCA and JCC clients.
Planning Your PersoniFest Schedule
The full program is available now at personifest.com and we’ll continue to add session information throughout the month. We’ve added an Advanced Search feature that allows you to search and filter through the full list of sessions to find the content that’s most relevant to you and your organization. You can filter by persona/ area of interest, product, day, speaker and more!
Breakdown of Each Day
Sunday | Welcome to the Broadmoor!
After a day of travel, we look forward to hosting you at the beautiful Broadmoor for cocktails and light snacks at the Welcome Reception. Don’t forget to swing by the Registration Desk first to grab your badge!
Monday | Let’s Get Started
We’ll kick off the conference by gathering the PersoniFam in the general session ballroom for the Welcome Address, followed immediately by a full day of breakout sessions! Topics include digital membership, event tech trends, data integrity, member onboarding and more. Throughout the conference, you’ll have ample time to meet with our partners and sponsors in our Exhibitor Hall, catch a quick product demo at the demo stage, or schedule time to meet one-on-one with a Personify expert. A few of Monday’s highlights include:
- Why Onboarding Matters: Optimize Member Acquisition Cost & Improve Retention
- Introduction to Data Analyzer Bootcamp for Personify360 users
- Personify360 SaaS: Latest and Greatest AND Personify360 SaaS Training for Beginners
- Community Roundtable: Learning Key Insights from Community Managers
- Wild Apricot Roundtable: Tips, Tricks, Feedback and More led by Coach Mark
- From A to Z: Top 20 Trends for Event Professionals in 2020 with Tradeshow Wonk, Rich Vallaster
Tuesday | A Day of Learning + a Celebration
We’ll kick off Tuesday with our Product Keynote where you’ll learn more about the innovations that are coming for the Personify suite of products in 2020. Tuesday’s highlights include:
- Advanced Data Analyzer Bootcamp and Personify360 SaaS Training for Accountants
- The “ABC’s” of Marketing: Always Be Converting with longtime partner HighRoad Solutions
- A2Z Events Bootcamp: Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Sessions for Event Professionals on onboarding new event tech and strengthening sponsor and exhibitor relationships
We’ll finish the breakout sessions slightly early on Tuesday so that you have time to get ready for the PersoniFest Conference Party that takes place that evening at the Broadmoor. We’ll be sharing more details about the Conference Party theme and activities soon!
Wednesday | Going Out with A Bang
The final day of the conference kicks off with my favorite session of the program: the announcement of the Persi Award winners! The Persi Awards are an opportunity for us to celebrate Personify clients who are change-makers and innovators in their field.
Nominations are still open for the Innovation and Impact Awards, so submit your organization before February 29th for a chance to be recognized on stage!
Other Wednesday highlights include:
- Developer Day, an add-on technical training covering topics like Web Designer, SaaS API’s, Single Sign On and more!
- Please note that Developer Day is not included in the full conference pass so attendees that want to take advantage of this session should sign up for Developer Day when registering or email email@example.com to add it on.
- Engagement Beyond the Booth with the Tradeshow Wonk, Rich Vallaster
- Wild Apricot Mobile App: Ways to Save Time & Manage Your Organization On-The-Go
- Does Your Website Hurt Your Online Sales?
- Tons of Personify360 training sessions!
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Check out the full program for more! For additional program highlights by product focus, check out our Program Picks!
We can’t wait to see you at PersoniFest 2020! The PersoniFest Mobile App will be available soon, which will allow you to build a personalized schedule of all your favorite sessions throughout the conference.
*NOTE: Session times are subject to change. We will continue to add breakout sessions, trainings and additional details throughout the month of January.