Teresa Zimmerman’s Bio:
Teresa Zimmerman serves as the Vice President of Marketing at Personify. She leads Personify’s global marketing organization and is responsible for driving market leadership, global awareness, demand generation, strategic events and product go-to-market plans. Teresa has a rich history of success driving excellence at enterprise SaaS companies, having spent time at Bazaarvoice, Lithium and Fuze where she oversaw North American marketing programs, including field and solutions marketing, demand creation, advertising and events. Beyond the office, Teresa serves on the board of directors for BookSpring, a nonprofit supporting childhood literacy and resides with her family in Austin, Texas.
Erin Geoffroy’s Bio:
A recognized leader in marketing, brand and content, Erin Geoffroy has spent over 10 years helping organizations tell meaningful stories and create effective engagement strategies. Her diverse background includes developing highly effective national marketing campaigns and digital tools in the software, consumer goods, healthcare and nonprofit sectors. Since obtaining her MBA in Marketing and MA in Journalism in 2016, Erin has focused on empowering nonprofits and associations to better engage their members and donors through technology and the use of data-driven insights. At Personify, Erin develops and executes marketing campaigns across Personify’s verticals and suite of products and leads brand marketing initiatives.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the virtual PersoniFest event shared the same goals as previous live PersoniFest conferences, and why the virtual event was a tremendous success
- How this year’s virtual event had nearly five times the attendance of previous in-person events, with several hundred additional attendees registering on the day of the event
- Why the virtual event offered the chance to provide value without asking attendees to travel or spend money on lodging and meals
- Why a big part of the strength of the virtual Personifest was found in its incredible agenda packed with remarkable speakers
- Why pre-recording various parts of the event and the streaming it live in real-time was key to ensuring minimal technical issues
- Erin discusses PersoniFest 2020 keynote speaker, NASA Astronaut Mike Massimino, and how impactful his keynote address was
- What adjustments needed to be made to bring breakout session speakers to the audience through video conferencing tool Zoom
- How Erin and Teresa hosted live “round table happy hours” at the end of the day, allowing clients to interact with the Personify team and other clients
- How to sign up for updates and future details regarding PersoniFest 2020, to be held in the spring in Austin TX, Washington D.C., and Chicago IL