State of Digital Events Panel Discussion
With the changing recommendations from CDC and progress on vaccinations, it is becoming more apparent that in-person (or hybrid) events will rebound more quickly than initially expected. Event organizers are scrambling to not only secure locations and venues but understand the technology and execution of hybrid events.
So, where do we stand as an industry?
Join moderator and host Rich Vallaster, Trade Show Wonk and this panel of industry leaders from across the events eco-system as they share their unique perspectives as we tackle what’s next. This session also features live Q&A.
Cathy Breeden, CMP, CAE, CEM
EVP/COO, International Association of Exhibitions & Events (IAEE); CEO, CEIR, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research Foundation CEIR
Christine Kiesling, Vice President, Customer Experience, Hargrove
Sam Lippman, President and Founder, Lippman Connects
Stephanie Selesnick, CEM, President International Trade Information
Rich Vallaster, CEM, DES Dir. Of Marketing and Industry Relations Personify A2Z Events
- Where is the industry (or your clients) regarding the return to in-person (or hybrid) events?
- Who is more “ready” to return? Exhibitors/sponsors? Attendees? Organizers? Are they aligned?
- What has changed most for event organizers, planners, etc.?
- How is the need to generate greater revenue in 2021 impacting event organizers and their associations or organizations?
- What does a hybrid event mean to you?
- What do you see from this past year “sticking” as we move forward?
- What do organizers and organizations need to consider the most as we move to in-person/hybrid?
- Where do you see the biggest opportunities are for revenue growth? From attendees? From exhibitors/sponsors?