Buying new software can be an overwhelming process, whether you’re adding a tool to your existing technology stack or replacing core systems that serve as your organization’s source of truth. But it doesn’t have to be.
Join Erin Geoffroy Sullivan, Director of Marketing at Personify, as she shares a step-by-step process and key considerations for choosing new technology that includes all of the appropriate internal and external stakeholders. Key topics include:
- Strategy: Why it’s crucial to internally align on your strategy before talking to vendors
- Requirements: How to establish and define your technology needs, and when to conduct a gap analysis
- Proposals: What a well-drafted RFP or RFI should look like, and when to use them
- Demos and Selection: What to ask and who to include in product demos and selection process
- Implementation: How to make the transition more efficient, effective and easier on your team
- Buying in a Pandemic: How to secure budget when finances are tight and navigate the demo and selection process when face-to-face meetings aren’t possible