From how and when attendees want to consume content to expectations exhibitors and sponsors have to connect, expectations HAVE changed for your trade show and conference audiences.
Associations and organizations are faced with the need to drive more revenue as events often make up a significant portion of the yearly budgets. Event professionals, many of whom are hosting in-person events again for the first time, are challenged with outdated playbooks and strategies.
Join a panel of event professional experts, trailblazers who have hosted large-scale events, and our own Trade Show Work, Rich Vallaster, CEM, DES, as they make sense of the dizzying array of changes facing event organizers.
Key topics include:
- The ongoing confusion and perception of “hybrid events.”
- How “Zoom fatigue” has impacted content consumption and educational program strategy.
- Why virtual events have driven exhibitor and sponsor demand for a more robust digital strategy in their event marketing.
- The value of digital engagement and online communities to drive attendance and higher satisfaction to live events.
- Tools and techniques to drive additional value at your event.
- And much, much more.
Please submit your questions in advance to Rich Vallaster at firstname.lastname@example.org