Rich Vallaster, Director of Marketing and the Tradeshow Wonk at Personify has a candid conversation with Susan Newman, Senior Vice President of Conferences at the National Retail Federation, the world’s largest retail trade association, as they discuss the decision points to move forward with their largest annual event, Retail’s Big Show.
Retail’s Big Show (a top 100 TSNN show) attracts over 40,000 attendees, 850+ exhibitors in 290,000 NSF in Javits Convention Center every January. This interview will cover decision points for organizers as they consider moving with their in-person events. Key topics include:
- What were some of the key considerations planning process/decision making?
- How were various constituents involved in the process?
- What has been the reaction of these audiences?
- How have your marketing efforts changed
- And many and more questions.