Building an online community is a large-scale change management initiative with many moving pieces. These include stakeholder identification and engagement balanced against organizational & departmental strategic priorities and organizational culture and subcultures. The American Society of Safety Professionals shares the elements of effective change management to assess organizational readiness and preparation to implement and adopt a thriving online community.
- Learn the foundational components of organizational change management
- The importance of building trust in external and internal stakeholder relationships for successful user adoption
- Learn the importance of creating a shared community value proposition tied to organizational objectives
- Highlight metrics and measures of success through case study
This webinar qualifies for 1.00 CAE credit.
- Ashleigh Brookshaw M.A., Manager of Community Engagement at ASSP
- Meghan Bates, Community Consultant for Personify