5 Tough Questions for Show Organizers Panel
Join your fellow show organizers to answer these tough questions:
- CEIR Reported that the average virtual event saw roughly 1/3 of the revenue recognized from the equivalent in-person event. How did your event(s) compare, and where were the biggest challenges in generating revenue this past year? What areas performed or shifted? From booth space to sponsorship, for example.
- What do you feel exhibitors and sponsors (and their marketing departments) are looking for in 2021? How are you adjusting? What is the “mood” or “appetite” of this audience?
- Are there any ideas or approaches (from virtual) you feel will remain or you will incorporate in your events moving forward?
- All the industry blogs and chatter is around 365 day engagement – are you tackling this?
- In terms of revenue generation, where do you see the most significant potential as we move back to in-person/hybrid events?
To close out: What do you actually see the future of virtual, hybrid and in-person events? What are the barriers to success?
A live Q&A will follow.
The panel includes:
- Jane Dahlroth, CEM, CMP-HC, American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Kelly Finney, Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
- Connie Mikels, National Automobile Dealers Association
- Leigh Ann Runyan, Society of Petroleum Engineers