Are you a new A2Z Events by Personify client looking for resources and education on how to better use the software you just purchased? Or are you a long-time A2Z user that would like to brush up on your skills and understand how A2Z’s full suite of event management solutions could benefit your organization? Either way, we have a webinar that will help empower you and your team.
Join us for a 30-minute chat on Wednesday, July 27, at 12:30 EDT with Erin Sullivan, Director of Marketing at Personify, and Kristie Chicki, Director of Professional Services.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about the full A2Z product portfolio and learn how clients benefit from being part of the Personify family. We’ll also share our 5 top tips for using your software more effectively, which include:
- Your Personify team: How your Account Manager, the Support Team, Onboarding and more can answer questions and help you achieve your goals
- Navigating the A2Z Help Center: A wealth of resources to help you during onboarding and after you’ve settled into the software
- A2Z Certification Program: How and why you should get certified
- Working with Client Success: Learn about Personify’s Client Success team and how they can help you get the most of your tech
- The Client Community: How and why you should join