Event professionals are effective, innovative problem solvers by nature. They operate from A to Z, whether it’s coming up with new health and safety programs or constructing trade show floors to boost interaction.
We’re putting on the first-ever A2Z Event Professionals Awards to recognize event professionals and/or their teams for improving the process and innovative and creative ideas for their industry success!
Nominations are open to any process improvements or suggestions for trade shows, conferences, and other gatherings. Here are a few examples:
- Sponsorship and/or exhibiting
- Creative floor plan usage/management
- Event activation
- Event marketing excellence
- Attendee engagement
- Creative educational content/session design
- Event community development
- Leadership/team management
- Or your submission!
The entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges, who will evaluate all submissions in the following areas:
- Association or Organization Success – What made this individual, process, or idea beneficial to the organization/association?
- Creativity and Innovation – How creative, original, or breakthrough was the person, process, or idea?
- Impact – How has this person, process, or concept influenced members and/or the sector the organization/association serves?
While we love our clients, this is open to everyone and anyone in the events industry – from associations to independent show organizers.