Associations and organizations have been hosting conferences and trade shows for decades. As we go back in person, it’s critical to understand how our attendees “shop” for events and what is often missing from your marketing efforts. It’s time to think like an undercover attendee!
Topics will include:
- How we got distracted from the mission of associations.
- Understanding the sense of ownership across our organization.
- Who’s minding the cobwebs?
- What is the tattoo exercise and how to apply it to your association?
- What makes your audiences passionate about your event?
- Is your history holding you back?
- Mission – what is your event’s mission? Have you asked?
- How can you create a secret attendee?
- Common mistakes seen on your event website or on show site.
- What does it mean to show up “alone” at your event!
- How to maximize volunteers.
- Leveraging your location to improve your event.
- And much, much more!