Personify’s new benchmarking study, Young Members 2.0, seeks to expand our understanding of younger members, revisiting those Millennials around whom many organizations have recently focused and including, for the first time, Generation Z to create a clearer picture of:
• Their perception of membership
• The programs and outreach techniques most effective in compelling them to join including which social media channels topped the list….and which fell flat
• How they prefer to engage with an organization
• How young members are – and are not – engaging with the events programming critical to non-dues revenue.
• The potentially catastrophic retention issue taking root with Millennials and Gen Z
Membership matters. While each organization’s membership is unique, these findings can inform and support strategies designed to support the long-term growth and success of your organization.