Join Rich Vallaster, Director of Clients Relations and The Trade Show Wonk at Personify, as he shares critical considerations when developing plans for a hybrid 2.0 experience.
Key topics include:
- Audience Needs – Understanding and satisfying each audience’s unique needs and challenges participating in your hybrid event.
- Event Technology – The tools and technology for executing a hybrid event for this new approach.
- Pricing – Strategies and models for pricing a profitable hybrid event.
- Exhibit/Sponsor Management – Developing a profitable model that satisfies both revenue goals and exhibitor/sponsor satisfaction.
- Programming – Developing a program that creates shared experiences and engagement opportunities before, during and after the event.
- Staffing – Considerations in adequately staffing a hybrid event.