50 Strategic Questions to Ask in Planning Your Hybrid Event
Many event organizers are beginning to plan and strategize for their first hybrid event. In this situation, it is best to consider extra planning initiatives because even the definition of a hybrid event can vary greatly. Regardless of your organization or association’s size or scope, the in-person event landscape has drastically changed since early 2020.
As you sit down with your various teams (both internal and external), it is essential to understand what you need to consider fully.
This guide outlines a list of questions and key considerations to start the planning process, including:
- How to engage both your internal and external teams early in the process.
- Understand new and unforeseen expenses and budget in this new reality.
- How the role of marketing has evolved for hybrid events.
- What to consider with all your audiences, including attendees and exhibitors and sponsors.
- How technology can improve your hybrid event.
- And much more…