Innovation driven by Personify’s research on young members is designed to optimize event engagement for membership and marketing professionals
June 6, 2019 – Personify, Inc. (“Personify”), the market-leading provider of technology solutions for associations and nonprofit organizations, introduced a number of new features and capabilities to its platform at the 2019 ASAE Marketing Membership and Communications Conference. The new features and capabilities are designed to help membership and marketing professionals streamline tasks, deepen engagement and simplify the measurement, tracking and sharing of results with organization leaders.
According to Personify’s research on young members, in-person interactions remain critical across all stages of a member’s journey with their membership organization, with two in five individuals reporting they were recruited at an event and 91 percent of existing members reporting events were a valuable part of their experience.
While valuable, facilitating in-person interaction can prove challenging for resource-constrained membership, marketing and communication professionals. To facilitate organization and execution of events, Personify is introducing a number of enhancements across multiple products to address the needs of membership and marketing professionals around events large and small.
- Enhancements to Floorplan User Interface: The updated floorplan management tools within Personify’s A2Z Events solution enables show organizers to make the most of annual conferences and association events, with features to optimize layout, booth assignment, pavilions, moves, upgrades, downgrades and cancellations through a single, intuitive interface that saves valuable staff time and improves the exhibitor experience.
- Meeting Administration: While large scale events deliver tremendous value for organizations, meetings provide another high-impact opportunity for members to interact with an organization and with one another. Membership and marketing professionals will now enjoy the full meeting set-up, including an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop session scheduler within the Personify360 SaaS solution.
- Bring New Life to In-Person Events – Online: Enhancements to the Personify Community product streamline sharing of important user-generated content, including photo galleries, and make it easy for communications professionals to get the word out about upcoming events.
- Create a Dialogue: For marketers looking to keep a pulse on what their members are thinking – before or after an event, updated questionnaire functionality available in the latest release of Personify360 makes it easy to gather feedback on what matters most from members on an ongoing basis.
- Keep the Connection Strong: Personify Community’s Content Quickviews allow users to peek at upcoming events, forum posts, and other members, giving them the ability to easily find and engage with the content that matters most.
Simplify Measurement, Tracking and Sharing of Results
- Personalized Dashboards: Additional updates to Personify360’s browser-based client is also making it easier to understand what’s working, with events and beyond. Personify’s new personalized dashboards provide membership, marketing and communication staff with one-click access to metrics including the ability to organize the data in the way that’s most meaningful through an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface.
“Member interactions, whether in-person or virtual, play an integral role in fostering engagement and providing member value and having the right technology in place to support is critical to an association’s success,” said Teresa Zimmerman, Vice President of Marketing at Personify. “We are consistently innovating to meet the evolving needs of members and enabling organizations to streamline, enhance and simplify member engagement through events and beyond.”
In addition to the product updates, Personify will share best practices for member engagement with two presentations during the conference. Amanda Myers, Director of Product Growth, will present “Character Study: Bringing Member Personas to Life – Hollywood Style!” on Thursday, June 6 from 3:30 – 4:15 PM in room 151 AB of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Teresa Zimmerman, Vice President of Marketing, will present “How to Capture the Attention of the Generation Z Constituent,” on Friday, June 7 from 2:45 – 3:30 PM in room 145 AB in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Membership and marketing professionals can explore Personify’s new capabilities from June 6 – 7 at Personify’s booth #121 during the 2019 ASAE Marketing Membership and Communications Conference.
To learn more about ASAE’s MM&C Conference visit, https://mmcc.asaecenter.org/. To learn more about Personify’s solutions for associations, charities, health and wellness organizations and emerging nonprofits visit, www.personifycorp.com.